Daintree Residence is arguably one of the most highly anticipated new launch to be nestled within the residential enclave of Bukit Timah in the Central Region of Singapore.
Consisting of 327 units spread over 2 luxuriously appointed wigs naely, Valley Wing (primarily with 1&2 bedded units) with its very own 25m leisure pool & the Rainforest Wing (comprising the bigger units) with a 50m full-length swimming pool.
Potential residents and investors of this S P Setia's new launch can expect to experience a uniquely designed treetop walk structures intertwined between a vast assortment of facilities and amenities on the roof decks of the different towers.
Welcome nature into luxurious living while experiencing simultaneously the splendour and tranquil lush greenery of the Bukit Timah Hill. It wouldn't hurt that the Beauty World MRT is situated just about 7 minutes stroll away.
Drenched in rich heritage, the land of Bukit Timah continues to be highly desirable and sought by a wide spectrum of owner occupiers and investors alike.
The renowned developer, S P Setia, as an established township developer, with their investments in real estate makrkets of several international markets including the United Kingdom, Vietnam, Australia and China, will now add to their signature development, Daintree Residence into the blooming Singapore real estate scene.
Summary of selling points:
- 6 mins walk to Beauty World MRT Station (Downtown Line)
- Excellent connectivity via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE)
- Located within private residential enclave of landed housing
- Near to prestigious schools like Bukit Timah Primary School, Methodist Girl’s School, Hwa Chong Institution, Raffles Girl’s Primary School, National Junior College and Nanyang Girls High School
- Relish in the Panoramic Views of Bukit Timah Hill
- Close proximity to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World Plaza, Beauty World Shopping Centre & The Grandstand
- Minutes to Cheong Chin Nam Road eateries, Bukit Timah Market and Food Centre, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Temasek Club
- Near business hubs: Raffles Place (CDB), Jurong Lake District (2nd CBD) and one-North
- 50 facilities including Valley & Rainforest Club, Tennis Court at Treetop Walk, Hammock Bay, Forest Bridge, Canopy Bar, 50m Leisure Pool, The Heritage Raintree Lawn and many more…
- Every apartment comes with quality fittings & finishes;
- Enjoy The Smart Home Security, Smart Community and Smart Lifestyle. All in the Palm of Your Hand
- An Architectural Masterpiece by International Award Winning Developer – S P SETIA